! VX 414 + LITHIUM BATTERY CHARGER FNB-V67LI + VAC-810 + FAST! Pinganillo GIFT!
PROFESSIONAL WALKIE TALKIE VERTEX STANDARD VX 414 + FNB-V67LI Lithium Battery (7.4 volt, 2000 mAh.) + FAST CHARGER VAC-810 +! Pinganillo GIFT! FREQUENCY 146-174 MHZ
are high-end handheld transceivers for use in commercial radio. Its light weight and compact size facilitates use and transportation in professional applications. The great strength (meeting MIL 810 C,"C E) and studied its keypad design allow for intensive use in professional environments of high wear while simplifying its management to unskilled users. With 32 channels, 5W power, LCD 8 alphanumeric characters and all kinds of possible signals (CTCSS, DCS and 5-tone multi-format) VX-414 offers a wide variety of possibilities for its use in professional networks with diverse needs, from the most basic communication to more complex where you need Caller ID, alarm signals, inversion scrambling low or high security, digital recording of the talks, V-TRUNK system, data communication and so on.
! THE CUSTOMER MUST INDICATE THE FREQUENCY IN THE REQUEST FOR BRINGING IN THE WALKIE!?
- 1 VX414 Walkie
- 1 Antenna for W
- FNB-V67LI 1 Battery (7.4 volt, 2000 mAh.)
- 1 VAC-810 Rapid Charger for Lithium Battery
- 1 Clamp
- 1 Pinganillo
- 1 Handbook
1. Plug the power adapter into the slot in the battery charger.
2. Plug the adapter into an electrical outlet
3. Insert the battery or battery + walkie in the battery charger.
4. Check that the LED is red, this means that the load will be performed.
5. When the battery is charged, the LED turns green, indicating the end of the load
6. Remove the battery from the charger and unplug the adapter from the electrical outlet
| You can charge only the battery or the battery with the walkie post. |
| FEATURES |