ICOM IC-E92D Walkie double DIGITAL band VHF/UHF
The IC-E92D is a compatible biband with the D-Starsystem and the last models of the mark for communications digitales.Tiene the bands of VHF and UHF with reception extended up to999.9 MHz, two VFO, four exits of power (highest, 5 watts), ways A.M.,FM, wide FM and narrows, operation in double band (V-U, V-V, U-U) or in monoband, more than 1,300 alphanumeric memories and submersible ionbattery of litio.Es to 1 meter of depth during 30 minute
Passage of tuner: 5/6.25/8.33/9/10/12.5/15/20/25/30/50/100/200 Khz.
The PMR of free use in 6.25 can also be received passages of khz. Motorola. Yaesu, Alan, Cobra, Kenwood, icom, etc..and Aviation in 8.33 step Khz. A.M.
Resistant construction to equivalent water IPX7.
- It includes digital way DV and data at low speed(D-STAR)
- OPCIONAL: Micro Loudspeaker of lapel with built-in GPS
- Receiving of broadband and capacity of the double listening.
- Function of recording of voice incorporated, available in way DV.
- Connector for external feeding C.C., etc.