POLMAR RX5 Scanning receiver
Polmar RX-5 is a hand held receiver with 5 bands in low and high VHF frequency ranges between 25 and 174 MHz. This scanner is designed to receive two-way radio communications in European standard frequency range, and AM channel separation systems and FM narrowband modulation.
AM aviation band between 108 and 136 MHz can be received, and also the new 8.33 kHz channel and the 25 kHz standard.
200 memory channels with 5 channels with priority.
Exploration of memory for quick selection of preferred channel.
A BNC antenna connector enables connection of 50 ohm type plug-in antenna, external antennas or antenna cables.
Uses 3 AA batteries (alkaline or rechargeable Ni-MH) or CC.
Mono speaker 3.5 mm headphones.
Comes with: antenna and user's manual.
- POLMAR RX5
- User's manual
- Frequency range:
WFM: 87.5 - 108 MHz VHF: 144 - 174 MHz
VLB: 66 to 88 MHz
antenna banD: 108 - 136 MHz
CB: 25 to 29.69 MHz
- Memory channels: 200 channels
- Read Speed: 25 channels / sec. (Normal)
- Search rate: 25 steps / sec. (Normal)
- Priority sample interval: 2 seconds
- Antenna connector: BNC
- Current consumption: 250 mA maximum
- Power Supply: 3 AA alkaline or Ni-MH batteries
- Dimensions (L x A x P): 106 mm x 56 mm x 27 mm
- Weight: 110 g (without battery and antenna)
- Intermedial frequencies: 1st 51.750 MHz - 2nd 450 KHz
- Typical receiver sensitivity at 12dB SINAD:
FM 87.5000 MHz (WFM) 0,9 mV
107.950 MHz (WFM) 0,9 mV
WFM 144.020MHz (FM) 0,3 mV
173.450MHz (FM) 0,3 mV
27.405MHz (FM) 0,9 mV
AM 108.050MHz (AM) 0,4 mV
135.500MHz (AM) 0,4 mV
- Interior audio output: 1 watt 16 ohm
- Internal speaker: dynamic, 40 mm, 16 ohms
- External headphone connector: 3-wire 3.5 mm (1.5 ")