Tracking high-speed 100 channels per second
The Icom IC-R6 has a high-speed scanning * able to track 100 channels per second.
* VFO tracking mode.
Autonomy of 15 hours continuous reception *
Energy efficiency in the design of the Icom IC-R6, provides many hours enjoying a single charge. With Ni-Mh rechargeable batteries supplied (2 x 1400mAh), the Icom IC-A6 has a range of up to 15 hours of continuous reception.
*"050mW RF output using external speaker.
1300 memory channels with 22 banks
To 1300 alphanumeric memory channels, 50 banks and 200 reports tracking automatic recording, the Icom IC-A6 has a flexible tracking system. By using the tracking feature linked bank can select and connect to any of 22 memory banks.
VSC (Voice Squelch Control)
The VSC opens the squelch only when a modulated signal is detected and ignores unmodulated noise shakes. It is a feature for those listeners looking for conversation, music or news avoiding or beacon data frames.
Multiple power options
The Icom IC-R6 can be powered by rechargeable Ni-MH or alkaline batteries. Use the Icom IC-R6 with the AC adapter BC-196S or with the optional cigarette lighter cable with CP-18.
When using the desktop charger BC-194 with the AC adapter or cigarette lighter connector cable can be easily loaded Ni-MH batteries, while eliminating the need
connecting the DC cable connector on the receiver.
- Low pass filter audio series
- High frequency stability ▒ 1.0ppm (at 25 ║ C)
- Antenna cable aviation headset for AM and FM broadcasting
- Antenna type ferrite bar AM radio
- Audio 150mW powerful internal speaker
- CTCSS tone squelch and tone DTCS invested.
- Dual Watch function with priority beep alert function.
- Remote Control CI-V level converter optional CT-17
- PC programming with optional CS-R6 software
- Cloning Receptor-to-receiver with the optional cable OPC-474
- Auto power off function (from 0.5 to 2 hours to finish the last transmission)
- Compact, moisture resistant
- Monitoring of duplex mode operation.
- Automatic screen backlight
- Function dial acceleration
- RF Attenuator Series
- Memoirs of automatic recording, storing frequency, mode and tone in a specifi c memory.
- Function buttons up / down and reversible dial to adjust the volume, frequency, memory scanning direction and adjustments of available settings.