ANTENNA FOR WATER
GPS receiver and USB.
Antenna for GPS reception nautica, cable length 6 meters.
Includes wall bracket RM-1
| FEATURES |
Supplied with USB cable for PC or laptop connection Fast TTFF (time-to-first-fix) and low power consumption Cold start without user reset The rechargeable battery to power real time clock and memory control parameters for rapid satellite acquisition of start-ups. Filter the interference generated by marine and VHF radar WAAS / EGNOS
- General: L1 1575.42 MHz C /"0codes, 12 - channel, Carrier-assisted HWTrack ©
- Sensitivity: -143 dBm minimum
- Update Frequency: 1Hz
- Detection Accuracy: 15 m CEP without S /#C/font>
- Detection WAAS accuracy: 5m CEP
- Speed: 0.05 m / sec.
- Acquisition Cold start: <120 sec. (Typical)
- Hot start: <45 sec. (Typical)
- Immediate Start: <15 sec.
- New acquisition: <100 m / sec.
- Speed: 500 m / sec.
- Size: 83.3 mm (diameter) x 60 mm (height)
- Weight: 240 g
- Protocols: Increasingly in 4800/9600 baud, 8N1, NMEA at 4800 baud v2.20 -0183;
NMEA messages GGA, GLL, GSA, GSV, RMC and VTG
- Power: 5Vdc
- Equipment: GPS Receiver SA -320 with cable, threaded adapter, a pair of screws, drilling template
- Compatible media series with Lafayette: MOM, MRM, RM -1 and 3 - MDM