YAESU VERTEX VX821E ATEX
YAESU VERTEX VX821E ATEX VHF professional handheld ATEX VHF 134-174 Mhz.
The VX-821 ATEX series are high-end handheld transceivers for use in commercial radio ATEX approved for use in potentially dangerous situations explosive, refineries, gas stations, oil tankers, gas pipelines, etc...
Its light weight and compact size for easy operation and transportation in professional applications. The great strength (meeting MIL 810 C, D, E), IP-54, 55, 57 and careful design of its keypad allow an intensive use in professional environments of high wear while simplifying its management to unskilled users. In addition, the VX-821EX has an added safety feature, called lone worker emergency.
With 16 channels, 1W Power, Lithium-Ion 1500 mAh, CTCSS and DCS subtones, 5-tone multiformat selective calling, the VX-821EX offers a wide variety of opportunities for professional networking use and in hazardous situations with different needs.
* The chargers are not ATEX, because the chargers are separate equipment items and must be used in safe areas.
- 1 Handheld YAESU VERTEX VX821E ATEX VHF
- 1 1500 mAh 7.4 V Lithium Battery FNB-V100
- 1 Charger CD-37EX/PA
- Portable VHF transceiver, the whole band, 16 channels
- Selectable Power 1W or 0.5 W
- Approved ATEX: II 1 G or II 2 G EEx ia IIC T4 or EEx ib IIC T3
- CTCSS and DCS subtones
- ANI Encoder for user identification
- Lone worker emergency System
- Multimode Scanner
- Automatic audio compressor for use on 25 KHz modulation networks, double pipe.
- Digital Insanity radio leader in Spain.
- System Checker Auto coverage ARTS
- TOT transmission Penalty
- BCLO: lock system detected carrier emission
- BTLO: lock system detected emission undertone
- Great audio Output power, 700mW
- High-strength Design IP-54, 55.57 and MIL C / D / E
- Includes FNB-100LiEX ATEX 1500 mAh Battery, rubber antenna and ATEX CD-37EX/PA42 desktop charger and belt clip.