40 channels AM / FM / SSB.
LCD Display Function Index.
Microphone with UP-DOWN key.
4 W SSB 12W AM-FM
Call channel and memory channel
Food vcc 8.13.
- Frequency: 26 965 MHz to 27.405 MHz
- Frequency Control: PLL synthesized.
- Channels: 40.
- Modulation type: AM / FM / SSB.
- Supply voltage: 13.2 Vdc (nominal).
- Antenna Impedance: 50 n.
- Duty Cycle: 03/03/1954 (Tx-Rx-Sleep).
- Microphone: Dynamic type.
- Dimensions (mm): 153 (W) x 240 (depth) x 53 (H).
- Weight: 1.2 Kg
- Accessories included: Support "U" for determining the CB,
microphone, microphone stand, power cord with a fuse, screws and washers.
! DISCONTINUED BY DIGITAL INSANITY!
- RF output power: 4 W (AM / FM) and 12 W PEP (SSB).
- Type of emission: F3E (FM), A3E (AM) AND BE (SSB).
- Consumption: 5"0(approximate, with transmission in SSB).
- Spurious Emission: Less than 4 nW (-54 dBm).
- Microphone Sensitivity: 4 m V (FM and AM).
- Intermediate frequencies: FI: 10 695 MHz / the 2nd IF: 455 kHz.
- Sensitivity: 0.5. TV 20 dB SINAD (FM / AM / SSB).
- Selectivity> 60 dB to + 10kHz.
- Frequency image rejection:> 60 dB.
- Intermediate Frequency Rejection:> 70 dB.
- Adjacent Channel Rejection:> 60 dB.
- Audio output power: 2.5 W into 8 No charge.
- Consumption: 500 mA (no signal).
- Receiver Clarifier: ± 1 kHz.